..
..

Chess India !

By Vishaal on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 with 0 comments



Just this evening one of the chess players I knew about 3 years ago contacted me through this blog. He did not remember me that well i guess as he is still a young boy 14 years of age and at that time must have been 10 or 11. I was in Belgaum then and was just a club player (Now it is just a hobby). He was an upcoming talent and due to lack of coaching and also due to financial reasons was stuck playing local competitions.

So it was a pleasant surprise when he contacted me via my email. Niranjan Navalgund is a rated chess player from India Rating 2065 .He runs a few blogs of his own on chess. I would be glad if you visited the BELGAUM CHESS blog or his Chess India Blog.

Wishing you all the best Niranjan. Do well young champ.

Category: Chess , Reviews

POST COMMENT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

..
..